Wednesday 29 June 2016

Y is for Yew Tree Maze


I first blogged about the yew tree maze in Veronon Park, Stockport six years ago on Ackworth born, gone West. I recently took another look to see its progress.


It still has a long way to go before it will become much of a puzzle. One can still walk through between many of the trees and indeed directly from the entrance to the middle. None of this takes anything away from the magnificence of the central tree.


A contribution to ABC Wednesday and NF Trees and Bushes.


4 comments:

  1. wonderful photo's, one could quit easily get lost there ;-)

    Have a nice abcwednes-day / – week
    ♫ M e l d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-18-y/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, yew trees don't grow here. There was a hedge maze in the Toronto area when I was a child. It was torn down, and now a new owner is regrowing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much difference in 6 years. I'm afraid I won't have time to see it grown up.

    ReplyDelete